Build, boost, and repair your online reputation in the digital space.
What on earth is an ‘Online Reputation Management’?
The Internet is the new first impression. People don’t ask for references anymore, they search Google. Negative search results damage your life and business in the click of a mouse. Nearly as important, having no reputation drives clients to competitors. You CAN change your search results.
Business owners are often taken off-guard by online reputation issues. Many don’t even realize they need to be concerned about their reputation online. A common question we hear is: “Why are people saying bad things about us on the Internet, and what can we do about it?”
Basically, online reputation management is the process of controlling what shows up when someone Google’s your name. We'll show you how to promote positive content to the top of your search results and push unwanted content (negative, irrelevant or competition) farther down to ensure that when someone Google’s you, their results are populated with positive, relevant content about you.
Just because the results are good today, doesn’t mean they’ll be that way tomorrow. Search engine results can change at any time based on recent news, social media, algorithm changes or a number of other factors. Creating and keeping a positive online reputation is a continuous, ongoing process that all brands need to be involved in.
Clayive offers reputation management services where we have dedicated staff scouring the Internet for any potentially harmful postings about you or your company. Clayive can assist in removing potentially harmful information available online or in creating strategies to combat negative information that cannot be removed.
Clayive’s online reputation management services include:
- Online reputation management strategy development, to improve your business reputation by getting rid of any negative reputation.
- Increase your online 'likability' by promoting relevant positive content about your business online.
- Help you stay active on the online-circuit.
- Cover any harmful criticism that might damage your online presence.
- Designing comprehensive Online Reputation Management plans to help raise your positive search results.
- Monitor and eradicate the negative search results about you, with the help of reputation management tools.